Students and employees of Palacký University can personally visit the Armoury and all branches for the purpose of lending or returning books, scanning, copying, printing or working on computers.
It is also possible to stay in the study rooms throughout the opening hours (except for the night study room in Armoury, which will remain closed until the beginning of the winter semester).
The opening hours and the range of services provided at the faculty branches of the Palacký University Library may differ. They are based on the instructions of individual faculties of Palacký Univerzity.
Rules for staying in the premises of the Palacký University Library:
- When visiting all areas of the Palacký University Library, please observe the hygienic rules: use the hand disinfection before entering the library, cover your mouth with FFP2 respirator or nanomaskand and also respect 2–metre social distance.
- The number of people in the Palacký University Library is limited according to government regulations – one person per 10 m2.
The standard operating mode applies:
- The operation of the Palacký University Library follows the valid Library Rules and the resulting fines for non-compliance with the loan period and late return of books (loan and reference books). Borrowed titles are no longer automatically renewed, the library is open and standard loan periods apply.
- The maximum number of books a student can borrow is 15.
- Reference books can be borrowed overnight until 9:00 of the next day.
- Books should be returned via bookdrops (“biblioboxes” located opposite the porter’s lodge in Armoury/Zbrojnice, in front of the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry building, in front of the Theoretical Institutes for Faculty of Health Sciences Library, in front of the Faculty of Physical Education dining hall, in building B in the Faculty of Law and in front of the Faculty of Science building at the Envelopa campus). In special cases, and with prior permission, it is also possible to return books by registered mail.