Faculty of Health Sciences
The library stock consists of highly specialized books on non-medical healthcare teaching topics of Faculty of Health Sciences. The stock is structured by subjects. There are Czech and foreign journals available. The library stock includes educational materials, created by students of Faculty of Health Sciences. The employees offer personal consultations on electronic information resources.
|Monday||8:00 - 15:30|
|Tuesday||8:00 - 15:30|
|Wednesday||8:00 - 15:30|
|Thursday||8:00 - 15:30|
|Friday||8:00 - 15:30|
Changes in opening hours
A list of all e-books collections available at UP can be found at the portal ezdroje.upol.cz.
The Library of the Faculty of Health Sciences provides electronic library and information services using modern information technology.
- Absence loan covers of selected documents, especially monographs or other study materials.
- Daily borrowing fees for the majority of journal titles and for specified documents.
Library and Information Services
- training with information services
- search activities - request form
- checking the availability of full texts
Print and copy only self-service via the SafeQ system. Printing and copying is paid for by ISIC credit.
Interlibrary loan service
- Users in categories A, B, and D can use the service to obtain documents from other libraries.
- Other libraries can request for loaning, respectively copies of documents for their readers, in print and digital form (DDS).